"Look among the nations! Observe! Be astonished! Wonder! Because I am doing something in your days. You would not believe if you were told." Habakkuk 1:5
The week after we looked at the big big house, a family came to our house for lunch. They said they were looking to move into our neighborhood and would love to sublet an apartment like ours! So we called the landlord and he said ok. The next Sunday someone offered us a car! Over the next couple of weeks we talked to our friends who hold the lease on the big big house. They cut us a deal on the rent so we can use the first three months to put in a kitchen and a shower!
The house is bigger than we need and we don't know for sure how HE wants to fill it up, but we invite you to lift it up with us. It just seemed so obvious that HE set it aside for us. We are waiting with our mouths open wide to see how HE fills it.
Dayuma posing at the tea market. The girls are making many Chinese friends this summer. It is difficult to play with locals during the school year because their school day is 10-12 hours. During their short summer we are doing our best to reach out to them. We "hope" our girls will be a blessing to this community this summer.
1. Steve's health.
2. Steve would be able to get a driver's license.
3. Honest and efficient contractor to help us with work on the big house.
4. Help and translation for the purchase of a car.
5. We are currently in the visa process again.
1. Steve has been able to get medicine that may help him.
2. A sweet visit from the Rogers (some CC friends) that greatly encouraged us.
3. A much needed retreat has been provided for cc families in August.